Location: Based in Bracknell, Berkshire
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business with a reputable brand in an empowering and supportive working environment with plenty of opportunity to learn and develop your career.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Structural Engineer to join our team of skilled Engineers and Technicians.
- Large multi-storey RC mixed used schemes in London.
- Large housing and apartment developments comprising load bearing masonry, steel frame and reinforced concrete transfer decks.
- Building conversions (RC frames and load bearing masonry).
- Refurbishments, primarily large Victorian properties.
- Temporary works designs.
- Structural Condition surveys.
Essential Experience and Key Performance Areas:
- Design experience in reinforced concrete, steel and masonry and timber.
- Carry out supplier drawing reviews and help incorporate supplier requirements into drawings where necessary
- Be familiar with proprietary products relating to your designs.
- Coordinate information from other design team members and disseminate that information clearly to members of the team.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Pro-active stance and a commitment to work strictly to programmes set by the Company Director, and to drive production to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ability to plan and develop your own programmes and coordinate others to help you achieve the deadlines set for you / by you.
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables.
- Experience in representing your Company well at meetings and at site visits.
- Experience in taking responsibility for personal Health and Safety matters – both in the office and on site – and for the Health and Safety of staff working under your direction.
- Attend weekly seminar/Q&A sessions, and any CPD sessions.
- Degree Level Qualified
- 2 – 3 Years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Strong IT capabilities including working experience of Microsoft Office
Benefits: Company pension, private healthcare, annual bonus scheme plus business mileage payments.
Gravity Consulting Engineers Ltd develops individuals through a variety of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
Right to Work:
In order to comply with immigration legislation, Gravity Consulting Engineers Ltd is legally required to verify your right to work in the UK. As a result, if you are invited to interview, we ask that you bring along original documentation that shows what rights you have to employment so we can check our documents at this time. We will explain exactly what is required when we send you an invitation.
To Apply: Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com