Based in our Bracknell, Berkshire office
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer to join our team of skilled Engineers and Technicians. The successful candidate will be supported by experienced team members and offered excellent career development opportunities plus a varied, challenging, and growing workload. Our projects range in size from large new build developments to smaller complex refurbishments.
- Degree Level Qualified
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Commitment, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic
- Must be eligible to live & work in the UK
- General IT Skills to include a good understanding of (Word/Excel/Outlook/Teams)
- Continually improve knowledge in the design of reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and timber (training will be provided).
- Implement a high level of attention to detail and check your work to help produce high quality deliverables.
- Assisting with compiling calculations, checking drawings against calculations and general project management.
- Work towards performing your role independently and maintain a good willingness to learn.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organization skills.
- Assist with uploading document information to the required platform.
- Review and understand manufacturers details.
- Develop time management skills.
- Attend weekly seminar/Q&A sessions, and any CPD sessions.
- Good communication skills to include answering telephone in a professional manner.
- Work strictly to programmes agreed between you and your line manager.
- If attending meetings and site visits with your line manager or a senior member of staff, represent the Company well. Remain polite to all clients and all design team members.
- Assisting the design team to meet the deadlines set by your line manager.
- Take responsibility for personal Health and Safety matters – both in the office and on site.
Benefits: Company pension, private healthcare, annual bonus scheme plus business mileage payments.
Gravity Consulting Engineers Ltd develops individuals through a variety of training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process. We actively support staff in achieving corporate membership of relevant institutions.
Right to Work:
In order to comply with immigration legislation, Gravity Consulting Engineers Ltd is legally required to verify your right to work in the UK. As a result, if you are invited to interview, we ask that you bring along original documentation that shows what rights you have to employment so we can check our documents at this time. We will explain exactly what is required when we send you an invitation.
To Apply: Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org