Based in our Bracknell, Berkshire office
We are looking for an ambitious Engineering Administrator to join our team of skilled technicians and structural engineers. This role will predominantly involve assisting Structural Engineers and Technicians with ad hoc tasks, that are easy to learn but are invaluable to improving efficiency in meeting project deadlines. For the right candidate, in house training with be given so that the role can progress, furthering responsibilities and employee opportunities.
Knowledge of structural engineering would be a benefit, but is not essential, however an interest in the industry is necessary. The successful candidate will be supported by experienced team members and offered excellent career development opportunities plus a varied, challenging, and growing workload. Our projects range in size from large new build developments to smaller complex refurbishments.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Have an aptitude for learning and good attention to detail
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Be committed, enthusiastic and have a strong work ethic
- Must be eligible to live & work in the UK
- General IT Skills to include a good understanding of (Word/Excel/Outlook/Teams)
- Assist with foundation appraisal outlines.
- Assist with Network Rail application.
- Assist with uploading document information to the required platform.
- Assist with filling out the issue sheet, while checking pdf document titles.
- Work towards performing your role independently and maintain a good willingness to learn.
- Develop time management skills.
- Be responsible for taking notes when shadowing a senior member of staff and putting notes to good practice in future.
Benefits: Company pension, private healthcare, free gym membership, annual bonus scheme plus business mileage payment.
Training: Gravity Consulting Engineers Ltd develops individuals through a variety of in-house training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents. These are reviewed with individuals through an annual appraisal process.
Right to Work: In order to comply with immigration legislation, Gravity Consulting Engineers Ltd is legally required to verify your right to work in the UK. As a result, if you are invited to interview, we ask that you bring along original documentation that shows what rights you have to employment so we can check our documents at this time. We will explain exactly what is required when we send you an invitation.
To Apply: Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com